Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Laid Up

Well here I lay, as I have for the past two and a half weeks, with 5 more weeks before I return back to work. I can't do much because I had surgery on my right foot, so no driving, no standing or no dangling of my leg, I need to keep my foot elevated as much as I can. I know when I've overdone it because my foot swells, turns red, throbs and I get a shooting pain up my leg. Well my scrubby has my computer and my Cameo right next to the air mattress in the living room, so I can do scrapbooking or card making when I don't have anything to do.
This is also a hard time for me, because my BFF is getting married in Hawaii and I can't go or participate in any of the activities she has been doing. But a shout out to her wonderful friends there that have been helping her, they take pictures and make me feel as if I am there, even if it is in spirit and in my heart.
Here is Bella from My Scrap Chick, as a bride in honor of my beautiful BFF, Gwynn! I love you with all of my heart!
Enjoy!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment