Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hello

It seems as if it has been ages since I last posted! Life has been so busy that I don't seem to have enough hours in the day to do any scrapbooking! I have been working, doing some volunteering and trying to get the rest of my spring cleaning done. We have been cleaning drawers out that had bills in and yes, they were all paid, but I saved them, crazy I know, We are getting rid of stuff we don't need or use, my daughters are doing the same. Now I need a maid to come in and clean for me, oh wait I do that too! LOL!
Life has a way of going by so fast that we need to stop, slow down and take time to enjoy the things that give us pleasure!
I have been slowly working on a wedding album for my BFF, Gwynn and I have been working on 2 Baby albums for a co-worker. I finished the baby albums last night so this is just a page from it! Hope you enjoy!
Remember to take some time and do something enjoy!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: