Friday, December 17, 2010

TGIF!

Well, here it is Friday and I have done nothing this week so far! I was down from Sunday until yesterday on my back. Went back to work yesterday, but by the time I arrive home I want a pain pill and the bed, I am not taking any medication during the day because it does make me loopy. Have you seen the 9 NEW cartridges that Provo Craft is coming out with? I know where my Christmas cash I get is going to!
I have a class I am taking on Sunday at my local scrapbook store, SCRAPPIN' HAPPILY EVER AFTER, and I am super excited.
I hope when I get home from work tonight I can make a few cards. I got 4 new cartridges in the mail yesterday, but my hubby is giving me those for Christmas(He is giving me about 16, some for the regular Cricuts and some for the Imagine) Before anyone says anything, I purchased them really cheap, some of the Imagine for as little as $14.00 on eBay and other sites. I have been ordering them and not opening them up, so my honey can give them to me at Christmas, he has no clue what I have so I help him out and then I get to play!
Well, my Wonderful crafting friends, I hope today brings you happiness! I will try to do some crafting this weekend, and send pictures with it!
Love and Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment