Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! I got some wonderful Cozies from Kathy's Cozies one for my Imagine, Expression and Gypsy! I got a gift certificate to my favorite Scrapbook store " Scrappin' Happily Ever After", a new cartridge for my Imagine, an IOU for the 9 new Cricut cartridges coming in January, a new watch, Glee cd and DVD and some other little gifts.I am truly blessed by having a Wonderful husband, two beautiful daughters and the BEST Mom in the world! I spent most of Sunday in my "Scrap room" making cards for my card swap next month.
I didn't take any pictures yesterday, my family didn't want there pictures taken so I complied, but did not want to.
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and I am looking forward to the new year and a new year creating! It has almost been a year that I was first shown the Wonderful year of scrap-booking/card making.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment