Monday, September 13, 2010

Hello

Good Morning Everyone! Well last week was Super Busy for me! I had doctor's appointments, sick child, Mom's Doctor visits, work 10-7, home, dinner with family and time to relax, before doing it all over again! Saturday, I had a co-worker, Pam come over and we did a complete scrapbook for her niece! Ii had so much fun, showing someone what I love to do, and letting her experience it as well. I think she has fallen in love with it! Sunday, I went to my local scrapbook store, "SCRAPPIN' HAPPILY EVER AFTER" and Ivy, the owner had a class on making a Recipe Box! Wow the detail in this box is amazing! It took 5 hours of paints, embossing, chalking, embellishments, and adhesive everywhere, and that was only for the outside of the box! Not done with the inside, but Ivy never lets the class leave without completing a project, so I will have some time to visit and complete. You can see it on the right hand side of this page! Well, that was my week, Now the beginning of a new one!

No comments:

Post a Comment