Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Fall!

Hello, and Happy Fall! This is my favorite time of year! Not too hot and not too cold! The only thing I don't care for is that the days will get shorter! I have been busy! I am now out of the dinning room and now in the office/craft room. My family and I cleaned up the office room, got rid of stuff(took it to Goodwill) and had five bags of trash. If we had not touched it in over a year we threw it away or gave it away. We rearranged the furniture and discovered I could fit a 6 foot table and a 4 foot table in there and still have lots of room. We have not finished cleaning the closet out yet because it is a walk in closet and it has all of our holiday items in it, I plan on going  to get rid of items in there within the next month. I need to purchase some shelves and a shelving unit to put my items on it.
OK,can anyone tell me how to post photos on here?
Have a Fantastic day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment