Monday, October 10, 2011

Busy!

Well, I woke up this morning, and while everyone was asleep I made a pot of Dunkin' Dounuts Pumpkin Spice coffee and spent time in my craft space. I turned on the tv and took out some molds and clay and made some roses, buttons a little girls dress and a little boys jumper. I then started working on my cards for two different card swaps, one that my BFF, Gwynn is hosting over at Two Peas and one for a swap at my LSS, Scrappin' Happily Ever After. I watched old shows like the Waltons and then spoke with my BFF on ooVoo for a bit. Hope you like the embellishments I made! The picture is a bit blurry, but I hope you can make them out.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. very cool ~ i have some clay molds and i should really put them to use! love the buttons!

    ReplyDelete