Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hi my wonderful scrapping friends!
I had an awesome weekend! I had to work part of it, so I arrived to the crop late. I visited with friends and managed to get 2 pages done! I went home early because I was tired and not feeling well. I got up today, did laundry, mowed the lawn and then went to a card swap.

Photobucket

This is my card. I didn't win, but had a great time! I came home and started to work on my next set for another swap at Scrappin' Happily Ever After.
I'll try to post more often.

1 comment:

  1. Aloha Glenda! Love your card, just a adorable! You signed on to my blog as follower along with The Lime Light when we had our blog hop, and I just wanted to let you know I have some great blog candy for a super cause if you are interested. http://bigislandlady.blogspot.com/2011/07/joannes-blog-candy.html

    Aloha, Joanne

    ReplyDelete