Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June 1

Hello all! Well, the weekend was great! Spent time with my Mom, and twin sister on Memorial Day, along with the rest of the family! Made an entire scrapbook for a co worker for her daughter' graduation gift, made 2 birthday cards, and 2 graduation cards and a layout for myself, oh did I mention I applied to be on a design team! I know I may not get it, but I am proud that I did try out and I stand behind the stamp set that I tried out for! Ok, enough, yesterday was my birthday and my wonderful family took me out to dinner, and then my BFF, Gwynn called and she said she is coming to visit (my Hubby is giving me a wonderful gift of flying her here!). Can you say Happy Dance?!!!!
Here is something I created in a class given at my local scrapbook store, S.A.E.A.,hope you enjoy!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: