Thursday, March 10, 2011

MIA

I know I have been MIA for a few weeks! I had eye surgery, so any strain has caused me to get a headache, then my eye swells and turns red. No crafting is driving me nuts!
The good thing is I am cleaning my craft area, as I think I overtook the office space. We still have the huge massive desk, but instead of the desktop( which no one uses, we all have laptops, so we are donating it to Goodwill)
I placed my Imagine on it! We still have the wireless printer, and the drawers have work/ school related things. I got rid of my 6 foot table, it is in the garage, have a 4 foot one, scrubby moved furniture all around and I am getting my Expedite in the mail today! It is only the 2 shelf one, but it comes with a desk, and my hubby said when we get rid of the massive desk we will also get the 4 shelf unit! I am looking for a stand to place my Imagine, Expression and wireless printer on, but where I will be able to access them easily.
I go back to work next week, since I was on medical leave this week, I just can't believe I did not get any scrappin' in!
Take care, Glenda
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment