Friday, February 4, 2011

A card for Valentine's Day

Good day! I hope everyone is doing well! It is raining here in South Carolina! I am grateful that we do not have snow. This past week has been very busy for me, I got my 9 cartridges from Memory Misers, I also ordered Playtime Cartridge from eBay, my stamps I ordered from Emma at My Creative Time are on there way, and tonight is the Ustream from Sarah at Pink by Design(Pink Cricut) for her release of 10 Stamp Sets.
So now onto my card! It is not fancy, but I Love it! Very simplistic! I did not win the card swap with my card at "Scrappin' Happily Ever After", but had a good time, and that is what counts! Enjoy, have a great weekend! We are celebrating my niece, Melissa and my Mom's birthday this weekend!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I love the way this card came out! I see you just got the cinch! i just got the bind it all and am dying to try it ,but am alittle afraid of it! Dina

    ReplyDelete