Sunday, November 28, 2010

Under the Weather

I have been sick all weekend! Bad headcold/sinus infection! The best weekend to go shopping and I get sick! I did go to Walmart and get five of the Lite cartridges they had on sale for $20.00 each, got something for my girls, but I just don't feel in the Christmas spirit, hopefully I will get over this once I start to feel better. I made a few cards this weekend, they are for my in-laws, I also built a Jetmax thing for ribbons and cleaned my table where I scrap( I really want a Scrapbox, but we can't afford one!) sad face! I should be thankful I have a table!I hope you all have a great week and hopefully I will get to feeling better. Thanks for listening!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better soon! The Christmas spirit will came soon too, just wait! lol. Thanks for stopping by my blog :0). Have a blessed day!
    Hugs, Carol L

    ReplyDelete